2D AMPLIVAR SPLICES
Eliminates the need for welding and/or solderingEliminates the need for welding and/or soldering
- Simplifies designs with only one splice needed across a broad range of wires sizes
- Offers flexible design options
How can innovation save assembly costs and improve quality? OEM’s are challenging suppliers to answer those questions as they are continuing to look for innovative solutions for established products and processes.
We have designed a product combining the superior electrical connection and easy to use features of our proven AMPLIVAR splices with our innovative 2D crimp technology to provide a magnet wire solution that is easy to use and that can simplify design, inventory and manufacturing processes at the same time. TE Connectivity (TE) introduces our innovative new 2D AMPLIVAR splices. The new splices eliminate the need for welding or soldering to terminate magnet wires, reducing labor and improving operating efficiency. 2D AMPLIVAR splices are offered in pigtail and thru types that can be used with stranded or solid copper or aluminum magnet wires (3 magnet wires max.) of various sizes and combinations.
- Small Domestic Applications
- Major Home Appliances
- Transportation Vehicles
- Industrial Machinery and Automation
- Unique 2D crimp technology provides potential cost savings and improved termination quality
- Allows for simplification of the design, inventory and manufacturing processes with one splice and applicator being able to be used across a broad range of wires sizes
- Offers flexible design options – pigtail and thru types that can be used with stranded or solid copper or aluminum magnet wires of various sizes and combinations