AMPSEAL 16 mini lever connectors for sealed applications
- Offer sealed, hybrid power and signal connection with 16P and 24P options for bulkhead and pass-through applications
- Ensure ease of assembly with ergonomic lever lock mating system
Provide vital environmental protection for industries operating in harsh climates with TE Connectivity’s (TE) new wire-to-wire options with the AMPSEAL 16 mini lever connector series offering 16 and 24 position hybrid connectors for sealed bulkhead and pass-through applications.
The AMPSEAL 16 mini lever offers an ergonomic lever lock mating system for easy assembly. With integrated Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) and Connector Position Assurance (CPA), it ensures proper position and protects against accidental unlocking. The AMPSEAL 16 mini lever reduces application costs with a tool-less mounting design and “drop and slide” mounting clips enabling wire dress cover options of 90° and 180° for wire bundling and corrugated tubing needs.
- Industrial and Commercial Transportation (ICT)
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Specialty Vehicles
- Lift Truck
- Power Sports
- Power Generation
- Improve terminal retention and ensure proper position with standard Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) and protect against accidental unlocking with Connector Position Assurance (CPA)
- Help reduce application costs and assembly time with tool-less mounting design and “drop and slide” mounting clips
Utilize proven DEUTSCH stamped & formed size 12 and 20 pin and socket terminals and AMPSEAL 16 heavy duty stamped & formed (HDSF) size 16 pin and socket terminals. Mil Standard C-39029 approved.
- Protect against water and dust with IP6K7/IP6K9K protection level.
- Enable design flexibility with wire dress cover options of 90° and 180° for wire bundling and corrugated tubing needs.
Questions to Ask During Design-In
- What sealing options are needed within your design?
- Would your design profit from protection in harsh environments?
- Would your design benefit from a lever lock system for easy mating?
- Does your design ensure protection against accidental unlocking?
- Aptiv – Harsh Environment Series (HES)
- Amphenol – AHD Series
- Molex – CMC