Card Edge Power Connector Portfolio
TE’s comprehensive card edge power connector portfolio can offer safer, customizable, Common Redundant Power Supply (CRPS) compliant, high-current and high-density power connection to address varied power supply unit (PSU) and riser cards request from different end applications. Our card edge power connector portfolio is being shaped into a comprehensive one with the introduction of single-beam, high-density (HD) heightened, HD plus (HD+) 5- and 8- beam card edge power connectors, supporting current rating ranging from 5.2A/pitch (5.2A/2.54mm pitch) to 46A/pitch (~15A/2.54mm).
- Medical system
Power supply unit (PSU) and power transmission between boards, e.g. raiser card for:
- Data center (switches, servers, storage, routers)
- Remote radio units
- Base stations
- Standard, medium, high and premium current rating options, ranging from 5.2A/pitch (5.2A/2.54mm) to 46A/pitch (~15A/2.54mm), supporting up to 3400W
- CRPS interface compatible products: single-beam and HD+ 8-beam card edge power connectors
- Expansive PCB orientation configurations: right angle, vertical, straddle and heightened
- Enhanced safety: UL and TUV certified
- Higher current, higher density and better heat performance through TE’s innovative contact design – pass through dual-layer contact design can allow thicker material
Questions to Ask During Design-In
- Is the product compatible to CRPS interface?
- How many power and signal contacts does the product have?
- Are these products UL and TUV certified?
- What range of current rating option does the whole portfolio give?
- All Top – C21037-101H3-Y
- AFCI – 10035388-102LF